5 Stars on TP
Everyday from 11am til 3pm
We tour the local tourist areas, including:
The famous Arch
and the Pedregal.
Areas sailed include waters on both the Pacific Ocean and the Sea of Cortez.
We then set sail down the coast line, and during whale migration season, (Dec.-Mar) we will lower the sails when nearing the whales.
What to bring?
We provide SNORKEL EQUIPMENT/towels service.
Because we do not have a Liquor License, we purchase prior to each tour. This purchase is paid for from the cost of the tour package. Please include your liquor request when you call.
For the daytime tours, we offer snacks, lunch, along with beverages.
Snacks include: (home made aboard L'atitude 32)
- fruit/vegetable plate w/dips
- ceviche (white seabass/shrimp combination)
- mixed nuts / pretzels, etc.
- bottled water
- soda (Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, tonic, soda water)
- juices (orange, pineapple, tomato, Clamato, margarita mix)
You can ask us to pick this up, or you can bring it with you.
- beer (Corona/Light, Pacifico/Light, Modelo/Light, Tecate/Light)
- alcohol (Bacardi rum, Shmirnoff vodka, Jose Cuervo tequila)
- Wine (You are on your own...... too many choices)
dining tables located above and below deck
shaded areas available
Some "Special Order Ideas": (extra)
- Special sandwiches or other prepared foods from local restaurants.
- Special "top shelf" liquors or wine requests
- Jackets, Sweatshirts and sweatpants are recommended during the winter if we have clouds, and sometimes for sunsets.
- Sun Glasses, Sun Screen, hats and if needed Dramamine (this boat is very stable, so 99% of people are very comfortable).
- Deck shoes or Sandals are best. Non-black soled tennis shoes are preferred, but are not required.
What We Provide:
Trained and licensed crew members
Safety Procedures and Rules
Trained in CPR and First Aid
A safe, fun and educational environment for all
Deposits and Negotiated Price
*tax of 16% added I.V.A. (National Tax)